Mlm Basic Beginner Strategies


How do you effectively build a network marketing company? I'm going to be talking about how you can build a network marketing company using the "new school" methods. A lot of guys in current marketing companies offline are teaching you to do stuff that's so old school that it takes years and years to build an effective MLM network marketing company -- you know, build a big downline, make a lot of money with it. It really takes a while! I actually got started out at Herbalife International and currently guys, right now, before I get into that... Like I said, my name is Christian Fioravanti. I've been a successful online network marketer now for over three years.

Currently, I'm the founder of the Bulletproof Marketing system and the creator of the Social Media Domination series, as well as many other books, courses and training programs that I've put together for many other network marketers over the last few years. I've got a lot under my belt and I'm currently working with the number one Internet marketing guy in the world - Russell Brunson. So, I've got a lot going on -- but guys, let me go ahead and get into it now! So, that's a bit about me.

I got started out at Herbalife International; I'm sure a lot of you have heard of that. Very similar to a lot of companies that you're probably involved with right now, whatever business you're in. Old-school methods that say, "Hey, Christian, go out there and do flyers, do the offline stuff, talk to friends out here and make a list, do all that." And I'm sure you hear videos all the time where people say, "Hey, you know, you need to use stuff like attraction marketing," and all that. But what I'm going get into today, guys, from all my experience, let me tell you -- you need to use attraction marketing, and I'm going to explain what that is; and you need to create an online presence for yourself and consider yourself as a leader and an expert; and you need to be sure you're using those things effectively and that you're attracting people to you to join your business, rather than you going out there and chasing them.

So, here's my basic plan that I tell people in my current business, right now. Here is what you've got to do. As an upline member to people in my current company, I say, "Look. You have your first plan, right? You just joined the company, here's what you've got to do." First, make a list of people that you know, whether it be friends or family or anyone that you know that you think would be interested in this. And then all you do is share that you're in this opportunity with them. That's all you do. You share that you're in this business, just so that they know. If they are ever interested or if they ever know of someone interested in something like this, they will contact you. That's it. Leave it at that. You are done with friends and family. You are done with neighbors. You are done with anyone that you know until a later date when someone comes back to you to say, "I want to know more." That's it. That's how it should be. Then you move on to your long-term plan.

For my downline members in my company, I say, "Okay. We're going to work out a long-term plan that you're going to implement using both the offline and online world." Either way, you want to use both of these together because they work hand-in-hand so well, and there's a lot of money to be made using both of these key aspects together. So, I say you need to develop a long-term plan where maybe you're going to create a capture page for yourself, a little bit of an online presence, position yourself as a leader, and put these methods into effect where you can attract leads to you and build your business that way. So guys, attraction marketing is what I get into then. What is attraction marketing? It's basically where you're going out there and attracting other people to you. Just like it sounds, it really is that way; it's that simple. You're attracting other people to you that are already interested in some sort of business, in changing their life, doing something different. You're bringing them to your business and building a relationship with yourself before your business. Basically, you're promoting yourself over your business. People are interested in that because they hear your story, your struggles, your successes, everything about you, and they relate to those. You're tugging at different parts of the brain, psychologically, and they go, "Yeah, you know, I have the same thing with my family; I have the same thing with my kids. I have the same struggles that you had. This person is awesome. I built a relationship with them and now I want to go join their business." So, they contact you and say, "Hey -- I'm interested." So, how do you do that? You build a capture page. (I know it's a lot of information to take in at one time guys, but contact me if you're interested.)

So, you build a capture page; you promote yourself over your business on your capture page; you give away value. You not only share your story but you give away a lot of good information that people can use. There are a lot of different ways you can do it but that's the basis of how you do it. You start to bring in leads that way and go from there. Guys, my time is out, I know that I was just kind of blazing through everything. Hopefully we can get some time to chat. If you guys are currently in a Network Marketing company or you're looking to get into Internet marketing for whatever you're involved with. Give me a call, let me know. You can find my contact information on this video. I'll have my guides listed here on this video multiple times -- my office number, my website, so you can go and check them out. I also have a ten-day free training series you can check out right now -- I'm not trying to sound pitchy or anything but you can go ahead and check it out. I created for you completely for free. It gives a ten-day series with a whole bunch of video tutorials, basically walking you through -- okay, step one, you need to do this. If you want to go into this industry, if you're already in the Network Marketing industry, here's what you need to do first. You need to do this, this, this and this, A to Z. So, you can check that out too at WorkWithChristian.com. Check out my other stuff, get in contact with me. If you want to work with me personally and kind of get into some of the things that I do and use in my downline to go ahead and duplicate my success, again, get in touch with me. I'll show you my plans. I'm pretty much an open book, guys, so if you just want to find good advice, good information from someone who's already been there and done that rather than have to go pay a whole bunch of money in some course or program -- you know, let me know. I'd be more than glad to share with you. Alright, guys! Well, that's it for me. I've got to run, I've got a lot more things I need to do today. I appreciate your time. I'll see you later.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment